Whale Watching and Lake Mývatn
Daytour to the whale watching capital and sightseeing in the stunning Lake Mývatn area.
You will experience the original Húsavík whale watching tour that has given the town its reputation as Europe’s whale watching capital. Enjoy seeing the magnificent wildlife and stunning scenery aboard a renovated traditional oak fishing boat. The boats are all specially equipped and fulfil all requirements for whale watching.
After having lunch at a restaurant of your choice, you will learn about the history of Húsavík and visit the whale museum by the harbour.
Next our guide will take you to the stunning Lake Mývatn area. At the end of the tour you will have an opportunity to relax in the nature baths of Lake Mývatn.
- Return flights to Húsavík
- All bus transportation on site
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Three-hour whale watching tour with North Sailing
- Admission to whale museum in Húsavík
- 10% discount at Gamli Baukur restaurant
What's not included
- Lunch and dinner
- Admission fee to Mývatn nature baths
Adult € 390
Child € 195
Duration: 11 hrs.
Departure: 8:45 Tues & Thurs | 8:00 Mon & Fri
Season: 1 April - 30 September