Mountains & Canyons
Superjeep tour in the breathtaking mountains and canyons of Vatnajökull national park.
After a one hour flight to Höfn in Hornafjörður, the area of Europe’s largest glacier, you’ll be taken for an adventurous tour in the mountains of this magnificent area. You will get the opportunity to witness some of the hidden and hard to reach natural gems of the area.
We will visit and explore the following places:
- Hvannagil canyon: one of the most stunning canyons in the country and a very colorful area.
- Grenisgil canyon: with its small and beautiful waterfall.
- Skútafoss: hidden waterfall with cave-in on the side.
- Town of Höfn: a friendly fishing town in the southeastern part of Iceland.
- Hoffell glacier lagoon: A beautiful lagoon and part of Vatnajökull National Park. Well worth a visit.
This tour gives you a change for relaxation and remarkable photography in Iceland’s picturesque nature..
- Return flight to Höfn in Hornafjörður
- Superjeep tour
- English-speaking driver/guide
What's not included
Adult € 655
Duration: 11 hrs.
Departure: 8:55 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Season: May - September